Wednesday 27 February 2013

Oh my God! It's over....



I mean my sister’s last day in school! :p It was her school farewell this month. I still can't believe it! My sister being the youngest of the siblings is the most pampered & the naughtiest! Time flies so quickly! I still remember my last day in school. Unfortunately, I don’t have any pictures L and since then my lil sis started imagining her last day in school. Finally the day arrived 7 years later. She had so many plans! “I’ll wear this, I’ll do that, blah blah….!” From earlier plans of wearing a saree to wearing an anarkali dress, we finally decided upon a chudidar kameez as we didn’t want to go overboard. We kept the look very subtle & simple. According to me, she looked the best compared to all her other classmates <3





My self -picture clicking skills are pathetic! :P




My school!!


No comments:

Post a Comment