Tuesday 5 February 2013

January Shopping!

So the year 2013 started on a great note [as far as shopping is concerned ;)] Alhamdulillah! The previous month was amazing as there were a lot of discounts & sale happening due to Republic day. i indulged in lots of shopping, bought lots of bags & accessories:) Retail therapy works wonders for me!
finger rings from Lifestyle
earrings from Westside & Pantaloons
Sling bag from Westside
I have added a cute little cloth doll to the keychain on the side.


Skirt bag from Westside
I really couldn't resist this bag which looks more like a skirt! Especially with the belt & pockets..

Tie Dye backpack from Westside
I am an impulsive shopper, bought 10 scarves at a steal deal!

Diamante sandals from Lord's
Bought this lovely pair of sandals for my sister... Unfortunately we have different shoe sizes, so no sharing business here :(

Ducati Edition backpack from Puma
BMW edition shoes from Puma
Obviously bought these for my brother!

Hmm.. so that was all for january!
Sorry for keeping a low profile on Blogger, but what to do? I am not habituated to blogging! So can you please help me out with your tips & suggestions in the comments below??
It would be really helpful!
Thats all for now, wil be back soon InShaAllah!

No comments:

Post a Comment